You’ve been collecting massive amounts of free templates from me… but… have you been using them?! I want to see your pages! You have 2 weeks to participate in this fun challenge and there are THREE $20 coupons up for grabs!
1. Scrap a page using any of the free templates from my blog. For those who do not have programs compatible with PSD/TIF files, some of my most recent templates do include the individual PNG files.
2. Link it up in the comments on this blog post by 11:59pm EST August 19, 2012. Please note in your comments whether you used a product from my shop. This will make it easier to divide out the entries for the different draws.
3. You may use one of my free kits or another designer’s kit… but if you use a product you purchased from my shop, you will have more chances to win!
4. The layout must be new and created for this challenge. You cannot link up a layout you made prior to this challenge.
How it works:
1. One of the $20 coupons will be awarded at RANDOM (whether you used one of my kits or not). The 2 remaining $20 coupons will be awarded to two scrappers who use something from my shop for this challenge.
2. There will be 2 draws. Everyone who participates will be entered into the first draw for that first $20 coupon (whether you used one of my products from my shop or from elsewhere). Then I’ll take just those who used a product from my shop and do a second drawing for the last two $20 coupons. Both draws are random so everyone gets a fair chance, regardless of scrapping level or experience! The winners will be selected using random.org. EVERYONE can play! Woooooo!